Our Heritage Counseling Center Mission
The Midlothian Heritage High School Counseling Center embraces its tradition of excellence by advocating for and maintaining an accessible, unwavering culture of perpetuating hope as we inspire all students to realize their worth and potential in their academic and social/emotional growth, as well as in their plans for their futures.
In partnership with other educators, parents, guardians, and the community, Heritage High School Counselors work as advocates to ensure that each student’s potential shall be revealed, respected and fulfilled.
WELCOME TO MIDLOTHIAN HERITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
Junior and Senior Parents
Counselors met with students this week to discuss post-secondary planning. A few of the topics that were discussed in the meeting included college, career and military readiness, transcripts, SAT/ACT, and FAFSA. Please click the link below to view the slide deck that was presented to the students.
Please reach out to your students counselor if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES
Technical Dual Credit opportunity
Midlothian Independent School District has partnered with TSTC, in Red Oak, to provide our students with new opportunities in technical fields of study. Please see below for more information on this exciting opportunity! Please ask your counselor about cost, time, and any other questions you may have.
WHAT KIND OF TRANSCRIPT DO I NEED?
- If you are applying to college and need a transcript for admission purposes~ YOU WILL REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH XELLO.
- If you need a transcript for a scholarship or insurance purposes~ YOU WILL ACCESS YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS IN THE PORTFOLIO.
****Transcripts are processed during school business hours. Please be mindful of your transcript deadlines! Request your transcripts at least two weeks before your deadline. If you have an urgent request please speak directly to Mrs. Thomas.
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Heritage High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- Official transcripts for college applications are sent electronically. If the school does not accept transcripts electronically, the transcript will be mailed.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Students and parents can access a copy of the student's unofficial transcript in Skyward Family Access in the Portfolio. No request is needed.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Please complete the form above to request an unofficial transcript.
If you have any questions please email Mrs. Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org