Our Heritage Counseling Center Mission
The Midlothian Heritage High School Counseling Center embraces its tradition of excellence by advocating for and maintaining an accessible, unwavering culture of perpetuating hope as we inspire all students to realize their worth and potential in their academic and social/emotional growth, as well as in their plans for their futures.
In partnership with other educators, parents, guardians, and the community, Heritage High School Counselors work as advocates to ensure that each student’s potential shall be revealed, respected and fulfilled.
WELCOME TO MIDLOTHIAN HERITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES
FASFA is now a graduation requirement. Please click HERE for a FASFA presentation to assist you with the process.
WHAT KIND OF TRANSCRIPT DO I NEED?
- If you are applying to college and need a transcript for admission YOU WILL REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH NAVIANCE.
- If you need a transcript for a scholarship or insurance YOU WILL REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW.
****Please allow 2 weeks for transcript request to be fulfilled. If you have an urgent request please speak directly to Mrs. Thomas.
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Heritage High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- Official transcripts for college applications are sent electronically. If the school does not accept transcripts electronically, the transcript will be mailed.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Students and parents can request a copy of the student's unofficial transcript using the link below.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Transcripts are processed during school business hours. Please be mindful of your transcript deadlines! Request your transcripts at least two weeks before your deadline.
Please complete the form below to request an unofficial transcript.
SENIORS-You MUST request your transcript through Naviance. Most college/universities prefer the transcript to go electronically, however, some may need it to be mailed by the student.
If you have any questions please email Mrs. Thomas at email@example.com
MILITARY INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
***Our district needs to collect data on those students that have enlisted or plan to enlist after graduation. Please complete the link below for 21-22 Seniors ONLY:
If you have questions or would like help with getting in touch with a recruiter, please contact Mrs. Thomas, College & Career Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students have access to a web-based college and career readiness tool called Naviance. This platform allows students to explore interests, research post-secondary options, and set personalized goals. Throughout the year, students will be assigned tasks in Naviance that can be completed at school or at home on their own time. Tasks will consist of surveys, college searching, career interest exploration, resume building and goal-setting. These tasks will show on the student's dashboard once they are logged in. We encourage parents to partner with their student and engage in conversations related to specific interests and post-secondary plans. To learn more about Naviance and its features, click on the link below.