Dual Credit INFORMATION
- Go to: selfservice.navarrocollege.edu
- Username: firstname.lastname (ex. jane.smith)
- Password: NcYYYYSSSS! (ex. Nc20041234!) (Returning students may only need to use YYYYSSSS for their Password)
- The Nc is case sensitive (capital N and lower case c) and don’t forget the exclamation point at the end.
- If you still have issues you will have to contact the OneStop Help Desk at 903-875-7416.
Will my credits transfer?
Check lower division course compatibility across 137 institutions of higher learning in Texas by clicking here.
HHS counselors always recommend that students email the admissions contact at the universities where you wish to apply to ensure that the dual credit courses you register for throughout high school are credits that would benefit your degree plan.
Dual Credit Drop Dates:
Students who wish to drop dual credit courses must meet with their HHS counselor.
Navarro Transcript Requests
Follow the link below to request your Navarro transcript. Please have your Navarro ID number or social security number ready.