Financial Aid

Federal Student Aid

Students must complete a FAFSA application to be considered for most scholarships and university financial assistance.

APPLICATION OPENS: October 1st (Should be completed by seniors in their first semester of the senior year).

  1. First, an FSA ID must be set up for the student AND one parent/guardian.
  2. Then, you can fill out the FAFSA.

Click here to see what happens next after completing the FAFSA.