In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Heritage High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- Official transcripts for college applications are sent electronically. If the school does not accept transcripts electronically, the transcript will be mailed.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Students and parents can request a copy of the student's unofficial transcript using the link below.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Transcripts are processed during school business hours. Please be mindful of your transcript deadlines! Request your transcripts at least two weeks before your deadline.
Please complete the form below to request an unofficial transcript.
SENIORS-You MUST request your transcript through Naviance. Most college/universities prefer the transcript to go electronically, however, some may need it to be mailed by the student.
If you have any questions please email Mrs. Thomas at email@example.com