WHAT KIND OF TRANSCRIPT DO I NEED?
- If you are applying to college and need a transcript for admission purposes~ YOU WILL REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH NAVIANCE.
- If you need a transcript for a scholarship or insurance purposes~ YOU WILL REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPT THROUGH THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW.
****Transcripts are processed during school business hours. Please be mindful of your transcript deadlines! Request your transcripts at least two weeks before your deadline. If you have an urgent request please speak directly to Mrs. Thomas.
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Heritage High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- Official transcripts for college applications are sent electronically. If the school does not accept transcripts electronically, the transcript will be mailed.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Students and parents can request a copy of the student's unofficial transcript using the link above.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Please complete the form above to request an unofficial transcript.
If you have any questions please email Mrs. Thomas at email@example.com