Multi-Purpose Stadium Rules
In years past, support for Midlothian High School and Heritage High School Varsity Football games has been tremendous! In fact, the attendance at our Multi-Purpose Stadium has exceeded our expectations. We wish to create an environment in which families with children of all ages may enjoy the game. We also want to ensure the safety of our guests by implementing the following guidelines:
● All students below the 9th grade are required to be accompanied by a paying adult in order to attend home Varsity football games. Parents and their children may bring school age guests. Please be advised that you are responsible for the school age guests accompanying you to the game, as well as your own children. Students 8th grade and below not accompanied by a paying adult will not be allowed into home contests.
● Elementary school students are expected to sit with their parents at all times. Elementary students are prohibited from loitering and running through the main concourse and handicap ramps.
● Middle school students are required to sit either with their parents or in the middle school section of the stadium.
● High school students must enter the stadium through Gate B and must show a student ID in order to enter the facility. High school students will be required to use the restrooms and concession stand at Gate B. High school students not sitting with their parents must sit in either section W-1 or W-3. High school students from another school must be accompanied by their parents or sit on the visitor’s side.
● Students are expected to be picked up no later than 30 minutes after the end of any athletic event. Failure to pick up students within the 30-minute grace period may result in students being restricted from attending future athletic events.
Failure to follow these guidelines or loitering by students may result in removal from the stadium and at a minimum the student will not be allowed to attend any further high school football games for the season.
As always, student safety at all UIL events is of prime importance to MISD. Football is a spectator sport and all students attending the game are expected to sit and watch the game. These measures will more effectively ensure the enjoyment of all persons attending varsity football events hosted by MISD.
Revised August 2023